Elite Builder 2/4 (DOES NOT INCLUDE HEADSETS)
Complete Mono in car and two-way radio communications without the headsets. All of the systems we sell will come with Bluetooth connectivity and the Kenwood Radio upgrade. Check out our mounting solutions to simplify installation in most UTVs!
Select 2 or 4 seat in drop down menu. ( 2 Seat Includes: (2) 12′ cables / 4 Seat Includes: (2) 12″ Cables and (2) 16′ Cables
Everything you need to install in your vehicle. You can add headsets, PCI pre-wired helmets or helmet wiring kits to complete the system. Check out our mounting solutions to simplify installation in most UTVs!
What Comes in the box:
- 4 Link Pro Elite Intercom. Two 12ft Headset/Helmet Cables with quick disconnect nexus mil spec connections. 4 Seat packages add two 16ft cables for the rear seats. Upgrade to Bluetooth or DSP! (See Upgrade tab)
- Antenna and Coax. 17ft Hole Mount Coax and No Ground Plane Antenna.
- Push to Talk Buttons. One Velcro and one panel mount.
- Music/Phone Audio Input Cable. Included on standard and DSP models. Sold separately for Bluetooth models. 6ft cable allowing you to input music into your intercom or voice conversation from a phone or music device
- Kenwood TK-7360HK radio comes standard with all our PCI systems and boasts a full spectrum of features that most other radios cannot compete with. This radio is water resistant and can be used in both race and chase applications.
The TK-7360 requires less power to transmit at 50 watts. This means less battery draw, and the capability to transmit at full strength when your battery isn’t charging. The TK-7360HK makes the ultimate race or chase radio!
- 50 Watts 136-174MHz
- 128 Channels
- Enhanced Kenwood audio
- Behind the Head – Includes Cloth Ear Covers and a foam mic sock. The rigid bar is across the back of the head. We often recommend BTH for high speed boats as the soft Velcro top strap is more aerodynamic.
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 6 in|
2 Seater, 4 Seater