OEM Triple Clamp Part Number Guide:
|Factory 2T & 4T (All Except 450 SEF) XPLOR||6982|
|450 SEF Factory||6281|
|Race 2T & 4T (All Except 250 SC-R) WP||6281|
|250 / 300 SC-R||6982|
|6 Days 2T & 4T XPLOR||6281|
The BRP Rubber Mounted SUB “Scotts Under Bar” Adapter uses (8) Poly-Urethane bushings to isolate vibration and reduce rider fatigue by softening the harsh spike of hitting square edge rocks and obstacles. NOW available with two different durometer bushings to fine tune the amount of vibration dampening.
BRP RUBBER MOUNTED SUB KIT INCLUDES:
1) BRP Rubber Mounted SUB Adapter
2) Sets of Rubber Bushings -(Red = Medium and Blue = Soft.)
& All Necessary Hardware.
This kit is designed for those of you who already have a Scotts stabilizer and frame bracket and would like to go sub mounted. Kit includes Sub adapter and all necessary hardware.
- Offers an approximately 1″ taller bar position
- Lower Bend Bars can be used to compensate for additional height.
- SUB Mounting reduces the risk of bodily injury
- Stabilizer is tucked away and protected from potential damage from a crash.
BRP is an authorized Scotts Stabilizer Dealer and Service center with an extensive knowledge of stabilizer mounting applications. We have a complete line of stabilizer mounting applications and replacement parts. When it comes to service we offer complete service on all Scotts stabilizers.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 6 in|
|Add Collar Removal Tool|
|OEM Triple Clamp Part Number (SEE DESCRIPTION)||
There are no reviews yet.