The The BRP Rubber Mounted SUB “Scotts Under Bar” Adapter uses (8) Poly-Urethane bushings to isolate vibration and reduce rider fatigue by softening the harsh spike of hitting square edge rocks and obstacles. NOW available with two different durometer bushings to fine tune the amount of vibration dampening.
BRP RUBBER MOUNTED DM-SUB KIT INCLUDES:
1) BRP Rubber Mounted SUB Adapter
2) Sets of Rubber Bushings -(Red = Medium and Blue = Soft.)
1) Low Profile Stem Bolt
4) Aluminum Cones & All Necessary Hardware
1) Scotts Frame Bracket & Dust Cover
1) Hour meter relocation bracket & All Necessary Hardware.
We recommend using a Clean Speed Cable Guide (Sold Separately) to ensure proper cable routing. (Select Cable Guide in drop down menu)
- Offers an approximately 1″ taller bar position
- Lower Bend Bars can be used to compensate for additional height.
- SUB Mounting reduces the risk of bodily injury
- Stabilizer is tucked away and protected from potential damage from a crash.
BRP is an authorized Scotts Stabilizer Dealer and Service center with an extensive knowledge of stabilizer mounting applications. We have a complete line of stabilizer mounting applications and replacement parts. When it comes to service we offer complete service on all Scotts stabilizers.
When running a stabilizer in the sub mount configuration, the stabilizer link arm will need to be reverse mounted “going under the body of the unit”. To reverse the link arm we recommend using a Scotts Link Arm Puller (Sold Separately). This unit cannot be used with cycra center reach mount handguards.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|
|Add Oversized Knob|
|Add Collar Removal Tool|
|Add Steering Stabilizer|
|Triple Clamp on Bike|