Enduro Eng. Evolution Hand Guard “Bar Pack” | Husqvarna | Italy
NOTE: This kit only comes with black anodized aluminum bars and outer taper locking inserts (as shown in image). This kit does NOT include inner mounts or shields. Mounts and Shields SOLD SEPARATELY.
Enduro Eng. Hand Guards are offered with black anodized aluminum bars with the option to choose whichever shield color you like. Enduro Eng. has been providing excellent protection to racers and off-road enthusiast worldwide, offering them with a strong yet lightweight hand guard solution.
- Enduro Eng. Evolution mounts for 1-1/8 Neken, Renthal Fat Bar or Pro-Taper Handlebars
- Side Pinch Triple Clamp Mounts. (Mounts directly to the triple clamp pinch bolts on side pinch style triple clamps)
- U-Clamp Mounts. (Mounts directly to the handlebar and does not limit the natural flex of the handlebar)
- BRP M10 Flexx Mounts. (Mounts directly to the Fasst Co Flexx Handlebars allowing smooth pivoting action of the Flexx Handlebar system)
- BRP Hand Guard Mounts. (Designed to be used with oversized 1-1/8″ handlebars with a 39 – 41mm bolt spacing. Replaces the top bar clamps)
Plastic Shields: Enduro Engineering’s replacement plastic shields are designed to give maximum protection without restricting the levers and hands. The shields offer a large area of protection from debri and rocks. Available in 9 color options. White, Blue, Black, Orange, Red, Natural, Green, Yellow & Black w/ Orange.
Hand guards are made as a universal product and every setup is different. There are several variables that influence the fit of these type of hand guards; such as bar width, height, position etc. When installing new hand guads it’s usually best to fit the hand guards up and float them in before you tighten any bolts. In some cases it may be necessary to slightly bend the hand guard to fit correctly especially if your running a very narrow handlebar.
|Dimensions||16 × 11 × 4 in|
CR 125, CR 250, WR 125, WR 250 / 300, TC/TXC 250, TXC 310, TE 250 / 310, TC/TXC 449 / 511, TC/XC 450 / 510, TE 449 / 511, TE 450 / 510, SMR 450 / 510 / 511, TE 610 / 630
2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
There are no reviews yet.