BRP ADJUSTABLE SOLID SUB MOUNT | 2023 HUSKY TC/TX/FC/FX MODELS
$202.00 – $223.95
BRP SOLID MOUNTED SUB KIT INCLUDES:
1) BRP Adjustable Solid SUB Mount
1) Low Profile Stem Nut
& All Necessary Hardware
We recommend using a Clean Speed Cable Guide (Sold Separately) to ensure proper cable routing. (Select Cable Guide in drop down menu)
This kit is designed for those of you who already have a Scotts stabilizer and frame bracket and would like to go sub mounted. Kit includes SUB Mount and all necessary hardware.
- Offers an approximately 1″ taller bar position
- Lower Bend Bars can be used to compensate for additional height.
- SUB Mounting reduces the risk of bodily injury
- Stabilizer is tucked away and protected from potential damage from a crash.
- 3mm offset bar perches to maximize rider comfort
BRP is an authorized Scotts Stabilizer Dealer and Service center with an extensive knowledge of stabilizer mounting applications. We have a complete line of stabilizer mounting applications and replacement parts. When it comes to service we offer complete service on all Scotts stabilizers.
When running a stabilizer in the sub mount configuration, the stabilizer link arm will need to be reverse mounted “going under the body of the unit”. To reverse the link arm we recommend using a Scotts Link Arm Puller (Sold Separately).
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|
|Triple Clamp on Bike|
TC 125, TC 250, FC 250, TX 300, FC 350, FX 350, FX 450, FC 450
There are no reviews yet.