The Pro Taper Contour handlebar is one of the strongest non-cross bars on the market. Pro Taper handlebars are a chosen winner by many of the worlds top moto, SX and off road professionals.
The Contour has several great features that make them a great choice.
- Scratch and peel-proof sticker graphics
- Most bar models come 800mm wide with a full 200mm each side for controls
- knurled clutch side for secure grip hold
- 1/4″ cut guides to accurately reduce bar width
- Includes new high-density molded pad a $16.99 value!
- Numerous bends and available in 4 colors
- All Bends are 800mm Wide (Except Mini Low & High Bends are 775mm)
Pro Taper Contour handlebars have a slightly different taper design than the old “Easton” manufactured Pro Taper handlebars.
For your protection be sure that anything that clamps to your handlebar is deburred properly so you have no sharp edges against the handlebar as this may cause a handlebar to fail in extreme conditions. Do not clean handlebars with any type of solvent.
|Dimensions||36 × 8 × 8 in|
Gold, Platinum Gray, Silver, Black
ATV Hi – Height 121 Pullback 55, ATV Low Height 95 Pullback 60, ATV Mid Height 108 Pullback 56, Carmichael Height 77 Pullback 55, CR Hi Height 95 Pullback 60, CR Mid Height 82 Pullback 57, Factory Suz KTM Height 92 Pullback 47, Henry/Reed Height 92 Pullback 57, KX High Height 108 Pullback 56, Mini High Height 80 Pullback 50, Mini Low Height 80 Pullback 50, Pastrana FMX Height 121 Pullback 55, Pastrana MX/RM Low Height 74 Pullback 55, Universal Low Height 71 Pullback 55, WindhamMX/RM Mid Height 99 Pullback 53, Woods High Height 95 Pullback 57, Woods Low Height 71 Pullback 60