Flexx Handlebar – Complete System
The Flexx Handlebar System provides the most comfortable ride possible and virtually eliminates vibration. No other handlebar on the market can provide the rider with the performance and comfort benefits that the patented Flexx Handlebar System can. The Flexx Handlebar System flexes in the same plane as the front suspension allowing a natural movement for your arms that compliments the suspension. The rider can also control how soft or stiff the Flexx Handlebar System rides as well as adjusting the rise of the handlebar. These options can be obtained through changing the elastomers and shims to create the perfect bend and desired stiffness for your needs.
Adjustable rise; customize your bar bend to fit you.
- Bars come in 32, 31 and 29 inches wide
- 1-1/8″ center tube diameter (requires oversize bar clamps)
- 10 Deg., 12 Deg., 14 Deg. & 15 Deg. sweeps
- 10 Deg. sweep is = to 40mm pullback
- 12 Deg. sweep is = to 54mm pullback
- 14 Deg. sweep is = to 57mm pullback
- 15 Deg. sweep is = to 62mm pullback
- 2 different heights of bars one at 92mm, and the other at 116mm
- 4 Interchangeable elastomers to fit your riding style (soft, med, hard and stiff).
- Absorbs most vibration
- Ride longer and harder
- Reduce arm pump and hand fatigue
- Braking bumps and hard landings become less of an issue
The Flexx Handlebar System is a labor-intensive product. With construction methods from the latest in CNC machining and extruding to hands on assembly methods by a highly qualified production crew that employ strict tolerances to every component of the Flexx Handlebar System.
With proprietary materials, the FLEXX Handlebar System will provide its user with a handlebar that is unmatched in today’s handlebar market.Ã‚Â The FLEXX System will take your riding experience to the next level…
(Patent # 6,860,500)
Fasst Co. offers a 50% off warranty program. If you happen to damage a Flexx Handlebar System simply fill out the warranty sheet and ship the bar back to Fasst Co. BRP does not handle warranties and all warranties should go directly through Fasst Co.