BRP Solid Mounted SUB Mount & Frame Bracket for KTM 1290
NOTE: This kit will require a Scotts Steering Stabilizer with a reverse mounted Plus 8mm Longer Link Arm (+8mm Link Arm Included in this kit).
Scotts Steering Stabilizer Sold Separately – Select Scotts Steering Stabilizer in drop down menu. Scotts Stabilizer will come with a +8mm Longer Link Arm.
BRP SOLID MOUNTED DM-SUB KIT INCLUDES:
1) BRP Solid Mounted SUB Mount
1) BRP Frame Bracket
1) +8mm Longer Link Arm
1) Link Arm Puller Tool
- This Kit Raises the handlebars 19mm taller than stock and puts the bars at 13mm in front of the steering stem in Pos.1 and 20mm in front of the steering stem in Pos.2 (which is 18.2mm/25.2mm in front of the stock stock handlebar position)
- Lower Bend Bars can be used to compensate for additional height.
- SUB Mounting reduces the risk of bodily injury
- Stabilizer is tucked away and protected from potential damage from a crash.
BRP is an authorized Scotts Stabilizer Dealer and Service center with an extensive knowledge of stabilizer mounting applications. We have a complete line of stabilizer mounting applications and replacement parts. When it comes to service we offer complete service on all Scotts stabilizers.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 6 in|
|Add Steering Stabilizer|