BRP Rubber Mounted SUB Mount & Frame Bracket for KTM 790/890 Adventure R
The The BRP Rubber Mounted SUB “Scotts Under Bar” Mount uses (8) Poly-Urethane bushings to isolate vibration and reduce rider fatigue by softening the harsh spike of hitting square edge rocks and obstacles.
NOTE: This kit will require a Scotts Steering Stabilizer with a reverse mounted Plus 8mm Longer Link Arm (+8mm Link Arm Included in this kit).
Scotts Steering Stabilizer Sold Separately – Select Scotts Steering Stabilizer in drop down menu. Scotts Stabilizer will come with a +8mm Longer Link Arm.
BRP RUBBER MOUNTED DM-SUB KIT INCLUDES:
1) BRP Rubber Mounted SUB Mount
2) Sets of Rubber Bushings -(Red = Medium and Blue = Soft.) & All Neccessary Hardware.
1) BRP Frame Bracket
1) +8mm Longer Link Arm
1) Link Arm Puller Tool
- This Kit Raises the handlebars 25mm taller than stock and puts the bars at 19mm in front of the steering stem (which is 4.5mm in front of the stock stock handlebar position)
- Lower Bend Bars can be used to compensate for additional height.
- SUB Mounting reduces the risk of bodily injury
- Stabilizer is tucked away and protected from potential damage from a crash.
BRP is an authorized Scotts Stabilizer Dealer and Service center with an extensive knowledge of stabilizer mounting applications. We have a complete line of stabilizer mounting applications and replacement parts. When it comes to service we offer complete service on all Scotts stabilizers.
|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 6 in|
|Add Oversized Knob|
|Add Collar Removal Tool|
|Add Steering Stabilizer|